Pushbutton Switch 50mA Low Level (P9L Series)
Click Here for spec sheet information.
The P9 Dome series pushbutton switches feature a contoured dome style pushbutton and share similar size and characteristics to the P7-D series. Major differences are plastic housing construction and the availability of a shorting bar contact arrangement. There are two button versions: flush button profile and raised button profile, and two bezel versions: standard and small. The P9 comes with a threaded case for hex nut mounting or with a snap-in case. The switch series features short behind panel depth and offers excellent mechanical and electricalperformance while operating under severe conditions found in demanding applications.
- Flush and raised dome button styles in gloss or matte finish
- Small bezel option
- Double break or shorting bar, momentary action
- All plastic housing & button construction
- Threaded body or snap-in panel mounting
- Withstands extreme shock & vibration
- Positive tactile feedback contact transfer on snap-action models
- Solder, PC Pin & 0.110” Quick Connect terminal styles
- Moistureproof & dust tight to IP64 or watertight to IP68S and IP69K
- UL recognized & CSA certified
- RoHS/WEEE/Reach compliant
1 Year from Date of Shipment. Covers Manufacturer's defects. Returns require RMA number issued by ADC staff.